IMPORTANT NOTES TO CONSIDER PRIOR TO SENDING SAMPLES:
- The following cases may lead to sample rejection:
- Samples not accompanied with their documentation (Test Requisition Form and Informed Consent)
- Sample documentation (Test Requisition Form and Informed Consent) has not been correctly completed
- Mandatory fields in sample documentation, identified on the forms with an asterisk (*) have not been completed
- Missing patient and/or clinician signature on the Test Requisition and Informed Consent
- We recommend that you ship the samples as soon as possible, in order to guarantee the quality of the sample.
- We recommend that, where possible, samples are returned in the Kit provided by Igenomix.
- We recommend including a cold gelpack inside the Kit if outside temperatures exceed 35ºC. Take care to avoid freezing the sample when adding the gelpack. For further details, please, contact our Customer Support department.